High performance VNA's at a great price!
- PC Driven Vector Network Analyzers
10kHz - 110.0GHz
- PC Driven Vector Reflectometers
85MHz - 18.0GHz
- ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditied Calibration Facility
S-parameter Vector Network Analyzers designed for operation with an external PC. The interface is implemented in a virtual format: they connect to any Windows-capable machine via USB and deliver accurate testing and measurement through a platform that can keep up with constant advancements as well as be remotely accessed.
COPPER MOUNTAIN TECHNOLOGIES
Reactel is a leading manufacturer of custom RF & Microwave Filters, Multiplexers and Assemblies for commercial, military and space solutions. Reactel specializes in Discrete Component Filters, Ceramic Filters, Cavity Filters, Interdigital Filters, Waveguide Filters, Suspended Substrate Filters, Tubular Filters, Multifunction Assemblies including Switched Filter Banks.
- AS9100C Certified
- ISO9001:2008 Certified
Berkeley Nucleonics provides PC driven Signal Generators, Signal Synthesizers and Phase Noise Testers up to 40GHz.
OMMIC is a supplier of MMIC circuits, Foundry Service and Epitaxial Wafers based on III-V (GaAs, GaN and InP) materials. OMMIC is a leader in advanced technologies, providing its customers with cutting edge performance for Telecommunication, Space and Defence Hi-Rel Applications.
The State of the Art Technologies include mixed mode E/D PHEMT, Low Noise and Power pHEMT, mHEMT, InP/DHBT, GaN/Si and GaN/SiC allowing the design of a wide range of MMICs including LNA's, Power Amps and Wideband Amps from DC to 160 GHz as well as Highly Integrated T/R Control Function devices.
OMMIC offers Standard Products and as well as Custom Designs. OMMIC also offers Foundry Services with Complete Design Kits, Training and Design Assistance. Hermetic and plastic packaging, test and qualification (including Space and Military) are also available.
Very competitively priced RF / Microwave interconnect solutions. Catalogue and custom products. Huge selection available from stock.
- Cable Assemblies
- Torque Wrenches
- ISO9001:2008 Certified
Broadband RF Power MOSFET’s and Power Modules
- GaN on SiC technology
- Usable power/gain up to 3.0GHz
- Output power up to 135W P3dB CW
- Operating voltage across 24 - 50Vdc
- Usable power/gain up to 1.5GHz
- Output power up to 600W CW
- Operating voltage across 7.5 - 50Vdc
- Usable power/gain up to 1.0GHz
- Output power up to 400W CW
- Operating voltage across 12.5 - 50Vdc
- CONNECTORIZED POWER MODULES
- Frequency range of 1.6 - 1000MHz
- Output power up to 300W
- Operating voltage across 12 - 28Vdc
- Feedthru pin or SMA
RF/Microwave Cable Assembies DC to 110 GHz
- Test Cables to 110 GHz
- High performance / low loss
- Phase/Delay matching
- Flexible and Semi-Rigid Cables
- Excellent for advanced microwave and optical electronic systems applications
- Perfect solution for test instrumentation, electronic warfare, homeland security, satellites, communications and semiconductor equipment
- Industry-leading GrooveTube® Technology used in high reliability applications
- All products are 100% tested.
- ISO-9001:2008 US facility
Altum RF provides a broad range of high performance, leading-edge, GaAs and GaN products. Altum RF's products support Telecom / 5G, Satellite Communications, Test & Measurement, Aerospace and Defence markets.
- Low Noise Amplifiers
- Power Amplifiers
- Distributed Amplifiers
- Core Chips
- Phase Shifters
Products are offered in ceramic and plastic QFN packages.
Altum RF is ISO9001:2015 Certified